Did you ever know that you can rent an outfit online, if you have an event to attend and desire to wear a trendy, probably some haute couture dress?
Yes, you can.
From fashion forward dresses to designer labels, women are now choosing the option of renting a dress rather than ‘coughing’ up hundreds of dollars to buy one as you can practically get any outfit to rent.
|Source: Rent a Runway|
You’d be surprised to know that many fashion-conscious women are joining this trend. That wonderful vintage dress you saw on someone walking on the red carpet is most probably rented, believe it or not.
This is just to say that you too can wear the same apparel you find on top celebrities for a fraction of the cost!
7 Reasons Why You May Need To Rent a Dress?
- You don’t need to add another designer dress to your wardrobe. You’ve hardly worn the two you bought last year, and hate to repeat those!
- If you have to attend a special event . . . a wedding, a fashion show, a beauty contest, or the like, and want to be seen as the one of the best dressed if not THE best dressed, just can just rent the dress and look the best.
- If you have a fancy party and you want to wear a vintage gown and stand out from everyone, rent one online.
- The great coming occasion demands you wear a stylish couture dress, and you’ve packed on a few pounds! Though you have planned to lose that fat deposit around your waistline, you hardly have time to do that and there is no point in buying a $1000 dress that’ll become too loose when you finally get your shape back. Rent a dress instead of wasting money, and still look your usual smashing self.
- It’s Halloween and you want to appear at that party looking like Morticia Addams . . . yes, you can ‘rent the look’ by renting the dress.
- If you are getting married and can’t afford to purchase that dream dress you want . . . no need to expend that much money on a dress you’ll wear only once. You can rent your gown instead. All you’ll need to spend is the rental and cleaning cost; only about 10% of what you’d have spent.
- You need a special prom outfit with matching accessories but can’t make up your mind on which to choose between the hot pink satin halter dress, the Vera Wang gown, or that bustier top with the vintage swing skirt. Rent all three and try them on at home before you make your choice. You’ll still be spending just a fraction of what you’d pay for a new outfit.
|Source: Rent a Runway |
So from black tie dresses and summer wedding dresses, to White House Correspondents dinner dresses and exclusive accessories, don’t dream about them, just rent them.
Your bank account won’t even feel a pinch. And best of all, you dresses will be shipped to you free of charge if you spend at least $75.
Rent a Costume for Halloween - 13 Top Women Costumes